Thursday, January 26, 2012

Another Walk with more Memories.

I took another walk to find myself, it was a six hour walk really. I was thinking about my friends again, and I was writing about my book again (yes the one I given up on)  listening to the 50th ep of Final Fantasy Union at the park, after it got dark, I looked at the moon and watched it for what seem like forever. I have this habit of trying to grasp it in my hand, as if it will give me wish, funny as I also saw shooting star and may a wish on it.

Today it was warm and it was slightly windy (very slight) it remind of the time that I would go north to see my family, it was a calming memory really.

As the days go by, I feel my fear and loneliness growing. I think the reasons I like walking is to relive past, it's like walking to the past to find path again. Thing about memories is that no matter how much you try, you lose them, it's a sad feeling as I want to try and remember the past, to honor my life, to keep it my heart as it will help to affirm I am alive.

Mood: Confused
Music: Final Fantasy Type-0 - ZERO / BUMP OF CHICKEN
Phrase of the day: "Don't Stop, Carry On!" - Victory Gundam

Dollow Rlance

No comments:

Post a Comment